- 6 precision ball bearings plus 1 needle bearing
- S stroke system for optimal line lay for casting
- Bail Fix System: no unwanted turn back of the bail when casting
- Total Tolerance Control System (T.T.C.): any conceivable tolerances of the crank, gear and drags are reduced to a minimum
- Strong Bail Concept: the bail is made from extra-strong, lightweight aluminium
- Quick-Stop-System (Q.S.S.) to stop the rotor instantaneously
- Anti Swing-System (A.S.S.), prevents undesirable vibrations
- Finely adjustable drag (S.D.S) with large brake discs
- Anti-Twist line rollers
- Aluminium spool
- Screw-in handle
- Optional left or right manual operation
When manufacturing the Alegra ATX series, we focused on outstanding running quality from the very beginning. The precision gear together with the screw-in aluminium crank handle minimise tolerances to an absolute minimum.
Another highlight is the Micro Disc drag system, which runs completely smoothly and can be adjusted with extreme precision. The tried and tested S-stroke system guarantees perfect line lay.