Magna Nordic NEO Surf Rod
- Length: 4.20m (13.78ft) or 3.90m (12.80ft)
- Transport Length: 1.50m (4.92ft) or 1.40m (4.59ft)
- Sections: 3
- Weight: 670g
- Casting Weight: 80-240g
- Handle: Shrink Rubber
- Blank: 36Ton carbon fibre (IM-8)
- Guide Type: Vector Angle Guides
- Designed for use with: Spin Reels
The Magna Nordic NEO Surf is an ultramodern, ergonomic, high-quality rod with shrink-rubber handles for maximum grip. The rod comes with vector angular guides which provide ideal support for braided lines.
The built-in joints are firm and robust ensuring the sections sit tight but can also be pulled out without any trouble when they are wet. New Zealand has 15,000 km of coastline so there is no shortage of beaches to take this rod for a good surf fish.
Tactics Coast Liner Reel
- Line Capacity: 580m ⌀ 0.30mm
- 5 precision ball bearings plus 1 needle bearing
- Carbon drag discs with 10kg drag power
- Quick-Stop-System (Q.S.S.) for stopping rotor instantaneously
- Reinforced main axle made of stainless steel
- Finely adjustable front drag (S.D.S) with extra large brake discs
- Worm shaft gear for a super long strike
- Crosswise line lay: ideal for braided line
- Strong-Bail-Concept, bail made of strong, lightweight aluminium
- Anti-Swing-System (A.S.S.) for optimum smooth running
- Anti-Twist line rollers
- Aluminium long distance casting spool
- Optional left or right-handed operation
- CNC mill-cut aluminium Power crank
A thoroughbred long casting reel for surf fishing. The high-quality worm shaft gear with its extremely long stroke ensures perfect cross-lacing of the line – even with thin or wet braid. As a result, the line runs off the reel without resistance when casting. Indestructible power crank made of CNC-milled aluminium.
It goes without saying that the ball bearings and main axle are made from high-class stainless steel.